Debbi ran a fever on Friday just before Shabbos. We came to Urgent Care and Debbi was checked for pneumonia. The CT scan showed negative but Debbi was still running a fever. We were sent home but after Shabbos the fever returned. Debbi was running a 101.0 and under the rules of operation, we were directed back to Urgent Care. Urgent Care evaluated the situation, checked the CT scan from Friday, and admitted Debbi.
A doctor from the team stopped by this morning and we are trying to figure out what is happening. We are waiting for results of several blood cultures to determine if we are dealing with an infection, viral pneumonia, etc. Debbi is in some pain and is again getting frustrated waiting for the lab, the doctors, but most of all … just to feel better.